- Made of medium density E.V.A
- Medium-height arch support
- Excellent ball of foot cushioning
- Prominent metatarsal support
- Podflex heel and forefoot pads
- Comfortable suede top cover
Footlogics Metatarsalgia is specifically developed to help relieve Metatarsalgia – a burning pain under the ball of the foot. The orthotic is also helpful in relieving the symptoms of Morton’s Neuroma. Both conditions are associated with excess pronation and collapsing of the forefoot structure. These orthotics reduce excess pronation and support the metatarsal bones, thereby addressing the cause of these common foot conditions.
This insole is suitable for most types of mens and womens footwear, including slip-on shoes and sandals.
Soft cushioning 3/4 length orthotic for the relief of ball of foot pain (Metatarsalgia) and also Morton's Neuroma, or tired, aching feet